Last Updated: February, 2023
These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") control your use of this website GCID.com ("Website"). In these Terms and Conditions, “GCID" is referred to as the "Company", "us," or "we."
'You' refers to a user or a paying customer. If you are a company or another person who gives access to company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
The GCID website (the 'Site'), the forensic services made available through the on-site and the content (the 'Products') are owned, operated and maintained, as applicable, by GCID ('we', 'our', 'us', or the 'Company'). The Site, Products and Content are, collectively, the 'Company Products'.
Please read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- Under no situations or circumstances, will the company be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss, or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services, or various resources such as email, blog etc.
- Our services are available to any user looking for forensic related help.
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- These Terms and Conditions ("Agreement") governs the use of the services ("Service") that are made available by GCID.com. These Terms and Conditions represent the whole agreement and understanding between GCID.com and the individual or entity who subscribes to our service.
- PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. By submitting your application and by your use of the service, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement. GCID.com may terminate your account at any time, with or without notice, for conduct that is in breach of this Agreement, for conduct that GCID.com believes is harmful to its business, or for conduct where the use of the Service is harmful to any other party.
GCID.com may, in its sole discretion, change or modify this Agreement at any time, with or without notice. Such changes or modifications shall be made effective for all users upon posting of the modified Agreement to this web address (URL): http://www.GCIDT.com/terms-and-conditions/. You are responsible to read this document from time to time to ensure that your use of the service remains in compliance with this Agreement.
- GCID has created this privacy statement ("Statement") in order to demonstrate our commitment to customer privacy. Privacy on the GCID web site (the "Site") is of great importance to us. Because we gather important information from our visitors and customers, we have established this Statement as a means to communicate our information gathering and dissemination practices. We reserve the right to change this Statement at any time, so please visit GCID regularly to review our privacy statement.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you can contact GCID by emailing to [email protected] , or by calling +91 9513288222.